Old December 1st 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Will dave apologize for his gaybashing

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

when will Dave apologize for his gay bashing his abusive of all moral
decentcy indeed his failure to follow the teaching his claims are from
God Himself

Your header says, "Will dave..." No, Dave won't. The text says, "when
will Dave....". The answer to that is: never. You write of moral
decency, Mark, but you don't exhibit any. You attempt to use my religion
(one rejected by yourself) to justify your actions and choices in life.

when will dave come claen on his moral failings?

...about the same time as I accept you as someone who understands the
meaning of the word "morality".

meaning what?

why can't you say what you mean

it sound like you mean never

meaning you will contineu your gaybashing hate fore ever (or at least
till you die)

Dave K8MN