Old December 1st 05, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Dresser

Default Gene Scott's Rolls Royce on ebay

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
For any diehard Gene Scott fans, you can buy his '67 Rolls Royce
Corniche Coupe on ebay.

[snip]

Doc Scott's widow needs the money. Last night I heard her begging for cash
because donations are way down. She says she can't run the Doc's ministry
as he did on only half the donations. Actually, I'm surprised the ministry
is getting even half without the Doc. The widow is far less compelling.
And I'm sure the true believers can invest their evangelical dollars in far
more efficent media than Doc Scott reruns.

In an odd coincidence, last night was the last SW night for the Hour of the
Time. The unmemorable guy who took over the show from the late Bill Cooper
said, again, freeloaders and lack of donations were the problems.

So, I guess that shows there's no future in the SW Voice from the Grave
business. But that's to be expected. After all, that would be like hearing
old, stale false predictions from the late Herbert W. Armstrong when we
could be listening to brand new false predictions from Prophet Stair.

Frank Dresser