Old December 1st 05, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

Default Canuck and DX ace

"dxAce" wrote in message

Hey, at least we're laughing at Walter Reed together, dx brothers in
hilarity! LMAO!!!!

You're not my 'dx brother' you dumbass brain stem.

D'oh, dxAce stopped laughing. Was a matter hombre? Just yesterday we were
both laughing at the corpses and limbs, it of course being friggin'
hilarious comedy pathos!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! I suspected the laughter would
die down once the Mission was Accomplished or perhaps 2000 dead American
boys later, but seriously, this is great stuff, I'm laughing harder than
ever. I mean ... "cakewalk" ... dude, I can't stop the cola from snorting
outta my nostrils every time I hear that one!! And that grand square in
downtown Baghdad that Dick Cheney swore was gonna be named after Lord Bush
six months after the war began -- jeezuz man, thigh-slaps around the supper
table, my kids think that is the stuff of high comedy classix!! LMAO
again -- and again -- and again ...