Old December 1st 05, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Planting phony stories

David wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:28:33 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

"yojimbo" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/007148.php

As we know now from the LATimes and the NYTimes,

Now there's some non-partisan sources. NOT!

They're both the DNCTimes. East and West Coast editions.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I don't know about the L. A. Times, but the New York Times (no
relation) has been caught aiding the Administration's propaganda
campaign leading up to the fake Iraq war. The criminal White House
would steer Judith Miller to Curveball, Miller would publish
Curveball's bull**** WMD fantasies, then Bunnypants would use the NY
Times stories as proof of Saddam's giant threat.

OK, Dependspants.

LMAO at the mentally ill Rickets yet again.

You go!, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA