Old December 1st 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Planting phony stories

In article ,
"MnMikew" wrote:

"yojimbo" wrote in message

Snip BS

Connecticut Democrat Joe Lieberman, who just returned from Iraq,
defended U.S. efforts there in Tuesday's Wall Street Journal and a
subsequent news conference on Capitol Hill, saying the military has
"a good plan" for victory in Iraq, that progress is "visible and
practical" and warning that such progress could be turned back by a
premature withdrawal. But the major media that played up Democratic
Rep. John Murtha's call for withdrawing U.S. troops largely ignored
Lieberman's remarks. Neither ABC nor CBS mentioned the senator in
their nightly newscasts while NBC aired a short sound byte. And The
Washington Post, New York Times, and USA Today ran not a word of
Lieberman's praise for U.S. efforts in Iraq.

Joe Lieberman appears to be one of a handful of elected Democrats that
will stick to principle over party. He is one of the few Democrat
Senators I trust to speak the truth or do the right thing.

I trust ABC, NBC or CBS News will spin the story just like the East or
West coast Times. These organizations are all of the same liberal ilk,
which is why they are on the decline.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California