Old December 1st 05, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

Default Planting phony stories

"clifto" wrote in message
Telamon wrote:
Joe Lieberman appears to be one of a handful of elected Democrats that
will stick to principle over party. He is one of the few Democrat
Senators I trust to speak the truth or do the right thing.

There was a period when it looked like Joe might have had a shot at the
title match, and I have to say that I could well have voted for him
under the right circumstances.

Right circumstances...you mean, if he had've come right out and said:]

Vote For Me, I'm A Neo-Con Too, I'll Use Your Tax Dollars and Our National
Defense to Protect Israel.