Old December 2nd 05, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie keep racking up evasion

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him
Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.
and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####
Deny what?
that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter
Ohh-hooooooo! Hahhhhh! *chortle*

The person who has been fouling this newsgroup is....Mark C. Morgan.

not at all

Yes, Mark, all.

nope Stevie is the one that brought it up

and that brought out the annymouses et all

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

I don't have any allies, Mark.

you are lying you do Stevie and your annymouses

Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan.

no it isn't

Your feind and ally Stevie decided that he would make an issue in Jun
of my sexaul oreintation

the results from there ae hs fault not mine
You've been fouling the group for
some time now. Your recent pathetic post-a-thon is way, way, way over
the top.

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

but not any on else what is what you are claiming

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am

You see liars everywhere.

more lie Dave

there are 2 liar amoug the human posters you and stevie

Hans and Jim occasionaly does cross that line froom time to time

tha is hardly everywhere

According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

another lie

BB does seem to lie, len doesn't lie that I can tell he does push the
edges