Old December 2nd 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default dave tries to impose his views

wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:30:13 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am

You see liars everywhere. According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

you are a sack a @$%*

...and you continue to reveal your nature.

you proffess a religious faith then come here and violatew the word of
god in you onw faith

You violate any number of His teachings, Mark.

yes I do but that is not the point

It was certainly *my* point.

i don't believe he is God therefore I am under no obligation to foolow
his comands

....and thus you can't presume to tell me how to observe my religion.

For starters, you reject
Him totally

another lie I do not rejecthim totaly He said many intersting and good
things

You're trying my patience. You don't believe that God is God but you
believe that he said many interesting and good things? You find
interesting things, but they aren't interesting enough for you to
observe what He tells us. You find good things, but they aren't good
enough for you to follow.

. I'm afraid I can't accept being lectured on Christianity by
a bisexual, polytheistic pagan.

meaning you can't face the fact you DEFY his theaching you defy God
according to your faith

Not at all. I'm directed to shun evil and evil doers. I'm bound by
those passages of the Bible which deal with homosexuality. Don't
attempt to tell me that those don't apply to you somehow because you're
bisexual. You have sex with other men. My own Church teaches that
homosexual practice is not compatible with Christianity.

making you a hypocrite

That is incorrect. I'd be a hypocrite if I accepted your perversions.

I call that fouling the NG and the planent

I can see that it is your view.

mighty white of you

Do you have a racial comment to make, Mark?

You have a pretty twisted view of quite
a number of things.

your a re lying again Dave

You really have to quit calling folks liars, Mark. I'm calling it as I
see it and as society sees it. The things you outline in your advert
for sex aren't even close to mainstream thought or social mores.

a true stament is that "you feel ...." or "you belive.." when you say
you have.. you assert youur morality is fact not a matter of faith

My views are not just my own, Mark, but those of mainstream American
society. Perhaps you'd like to think that there is some great
percentage of Americans who share your views, but there isn't. You're
part of a tiny, kooky fringe.

but then I am a moral person I obey the teaching of ,y faith YOU don't
follow the ditatse of yours

You're a moral person, Mark?

yes I am

Please explain just how that can be.

by obeying the teachingof my own religion

Your religion teaches you to have someone pee on you? It teaches that
you should administer physical pain to another? It teaches that you
should want another to administer physical pain to you? It teaches that
you should have sex with both men and women? What kind of religion is that?

Does
a moral person lie at will?

I don't lie at will, but maybe you can't see the difference. But I am
taught that Truth or lie are marks of moral or imoral people

That's about as close to saying something by saying nothing as I've seen
in a while. You've told us that you lie when it is convenient for you
to do so. Doesn't that mean whenever you feel like lying? You babbled
something about telling the truth or lying are marks of moral or immoral
people. What are you trying to say?

It is under my view moral to lie in some circumstances. Indeed that
are time when the only moral coruse I can see is to lie

C'mon, Mark.

Does a moral person indulge in sadistic or
masochistic bisexual behavior which can involve human waste?

nothing wrong in with any of that in my religion indeed to me hetero
or homsexual orreintation is imoral by refuses to reconize the devine
nature of mankind in general

I think you're barely de-vined. It appears that you have some peculiar
notion that only by having sex with men and women are you fulfilling
your religious duty. Sorry, Mark, we're through. That's a crock.

What kind
of twisted behavior is that?

now you are just making moral judgement that ONLY your faith has any
valid claim to the stauts of religion or it would apear to
constitutional protection

You can paint a ceramic monkey gold and pray to it, Mark. It isn't
going to make you appear less sick.

What sick kind of "faith" are you following?

no kind of sick faith

Ask the gold monkey.

Dave K8MN