Old December 2nd 05, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Highland Ham

Default Need to build 100 mW UHF power amp

Within the confines of a house the best and cheapest way to send a TV
signal is via a low cost ready made 2.4 GHz system with a choice of a
number of freqs in the 2.4GHz band .
If you also have a wifi system through a wireless ADSL router you
must ensure that the freqs for both systems are well apart.
I do have these 2 systems in operation without interference problems

Frank ( Highland Ham )

I want to be able to send a UHF TV signal (400-800 MHz) from one end of the
house to the other. I have a UHF digital PLL modulator with an output level
of 7dBmV minimum, and would like to use it to feed a small linear 100 mW
"power" amp to a 1/4 wave whip.

I don't think I'll find such a critter very easily, (if at all) so I would
like some suggestions as to how I might find resources to build one. (Of
course, a pre-designed schematic and PCB layout would be ideal!)

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to start? (Besides Google... BTDT.)