Old July 15th 03, 11:34 PM

I used my Icom IC-2100H for about a year full time as a
stand-alone-digi and it worked great. I had no problems.

73,
Jamie R. Dean - W4JRD
W4JRD's Radio Information Page.: http://www.jamierdean.com/radio

On 15 Jul 2003 01:08:01 GMT, pamme (VHFRadioBuff)
wrote:

Hello all. I am thinking of getting into APRS from the mobile and I was
wondering if anyone can suggest a good APRS rig. This would ONLY be used for
APRS and nothing else, so it doesn't have to be packed with the latest bells
and whistles. I am planing on using my KPC-3 with some sort of Palm device and
running PocketAPRS. Email replies are welcome.
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Fight Spam! http://spamcop.net