Old December 2nd 05, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2005 22:40:23 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
Stevei in response to being asked why he kept starting new thread
began a flamefest complaining that BB was trying to impose a limit on
his postsing I agreed that stevie was limited to number of threads he
could start.

"Stevie" "posting" "Stevie [again]

I started no such "flamefest", Markie

I merely claim the same preveldeg as Stevie

"priviledge"

You're not claiming any "priviledge".

another lie from stevie

Nope.

You're spamming the NG.

nope flooding yes

Spamming.

It's a violation of TOS.

no vilation of my TOS

It's a violation of USENET TOS.

after all you point that anyone may start as many threads as they
swish

Well, Markie...You've got me there...especially since YOU "swish"
with the best of them, no doubt!

..Not that
"rules" ever bothered you.

still more lies I obey lots of rules like those of the FCC

How can you...?!?!

You have clearly demonstrated in recent posts that you don't have
a clue as to what FCC rules and regulations are, and you're incapable
of understanding mode and bandwidth designators!

You asked for "info" about the 60 meter band recently, and when
provided specific details on your request, called the provider a liar
and said his information was "useless".

You're clearly incapable of understanding what those rules and
regulations are!

Steve, K4YZ