Old December 2nd 05, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevie keep racking up evasion

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him
Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.
and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####
Deny what?
that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter
Ohh-hooooooo! Hahhhhh! *chortle*

The person who has been fouling this newsgroup is....Mark C. Morgan.
not at all
Yes, Mark, all.

nope Stevie is the one that brought it up

Mark, *you* are responsible for everything you post to usenet, or place
on a web site. In this case, the very foolish person who posted the
perverse sex advert is *you*. Steve is not responsible for your
choosing to do so. If you didn't want it brought up, you should never
have posted it.

and that brought out the annymouses et all

The annymouses? Is that really what you mean to say?

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

I don't have any allies, Mark.

you are lying you do Stevie and your annymouses

No, Mark, I am not lying. I know the identity of only one anonymous
poster, Roger Wiseman,

Poor Davey, he sees Roger Wiseman everywhere. Poor balding, fatassed
Davey the Cameron ****.

Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

No, Mark, I've not noticed that you have any allies. Could you name
several of them so that we're all aware? If you had allies, wouldn't
they be supporting you in your latest nonsense? I don't think anyone
would want to be seen as supporting you.

Just like they don't line up to support you, fatass.

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan.

no it isn't

No matter how much you'd like to believe it, you are incorrect.

Your feind and ally Stevie decided that he would make an issue in Jun
of my sexaul oreintation

My "feind"? My "ally"?

As I stated earlier. If *you* didn't want your perverse sexual
preferences known, *you* should never have posted the twisted advert you
placed in a newsgroup.

No, you like having sex with sheep and little boys out in your run down
farmhouse.

the results from there ae hs fault not mine

No, Mark, the results are *your* fault. *You* posted the advert, not
Steve.

You've been fouling the group for
some time now. Your recent pathetic post-a-thon is way, way, way over
the top.

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

but not any on else what is what you are claiming

What I am claiming, I wrote above. You said that you aren't responsible
for anyone's decision to post. You are responsible for your own
decision to post.

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am
You see liars everywhere.

more lie Dave

See what I mean? For grins, can you count the number of different
posters in this newsgroup whom you have accused of lying?

there are 2 liar amoug the human posters you and stevie

Would you like time to think over that answer? It is likely to come
back and bite you very shortly.

Hans and Jim occasionaly does cross that line froom time to time

Would you like to reconsider?

tha is hardly everywhere

The number would extend to several times as many as you have claimed.

According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

another lie

See what I mean. That isn't a lie, Mark. You've accused quite a number
of people who post here of lying and you have said that you'll lie at
your convenience.

BB does seem to lie, len doesn't lie that I can tell he does push the
edges

Oh--Brian's a liar and Len is clean. That's interesting.

Dave K8MN

And you are just an ASSHOLE.