Old December 2nd 05, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default Planting phony stories

yojimbo wrote:
"clifto" wrote...
There was a period when it looked like Joe might have had a shot at the
title match, and I have to say that I could well have voted for him
under the right circumstances.

Right circumstances...you mean, if he had've come right out and said:]

Vote For Me, I'm A Neo-Con Too, I'll Use Your Tax Dollars and Our National
Defense to Protect Israel.

Nope. If he could have kept clear of the extreme left wing's agenda and
run on a nice centrist platform, I'd have had to think long and hard
about voting for him.

I don't like Israel. They kill our ships and our seamen without provocation.