Old December 3rd 05, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Wayne Redick

Default XTS 5000 RSS CPS

"Westside Security Inc" wrote in message
Hi group can anyone here email me a copy of the rss (cps) for the XTS 5000
model III need ASAP.

--
My Regards

Quasheem West
Director
Westside Security Inc
www.westsidesecurityinc.com
1-877-523-4141

for a company that states
"Our Company has become one of the most reputable companies in the New York
/ New Jersey metro area. Our reputation has been built on trust, integrity,
and confidentiality. We will continue to strive to provide the most
professional and confidential consulting and protection service firm."

asking someones to email you proprietary software that requires a paid
license agreement would suggest that you do not uphold your companys'
ideals.

be careful,big "M" is watching.

WKR