Old July 22nd 03, 04:43 AM
Glenn

Default Kenwood & Yaesu lists

Hello all:

I have been subscribed to the subject lists for a number of years
though I rarely post messages. I did post one to the Kenwood list
several weeks ago. A week later I send another one but it was not
posted. I received a message several days later saying I was not
subscribed. Note that I receive posted messages from list members
daily. I unsubscribed & subscribed, send a message - same results. I
sent a message to Larry Wilson describing my problems. He suggested
that: "Probably you are subscribed under a different address, perhaps
an alias." Not so, I use only one address for all my emails including
the list. I send a message to the Yaesu list with the same results.
The reply: ""Your attempt to post was rejected because you are not
subscribed to this list (You can't post unless you are subscribed)."
Can anyone help me?

73 de Glenn...VE4GN