Old December 4th 05, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Open Letter to Massachusetts Governor Romney

On 3 Dec 2005 15:32:02 -0800, "Morris" wrote:

An Old friend,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. As to your allegations about
other hams, I'm utterly unknowedgable.

then you have not been reading the newsgroup

you listening muh at hamm meeting (unless your areas hams are a lot
than any I have encoutered)

However, knowing Dan's course
of operation, I've always found him reliable yet opinionated.

he is not realiable to act in a contrcutive manner as anyone than has
read much of posting can attest
What I
do know about Dan is: In reality, he's an American hero -- one of those
selfless warriors who answered our government's call to Viet Nam.

no more (and no less) a hero than I, and likely as not I volunteereed
for my serivce and dan was drafted to his

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282