Old December 4th 05, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Techs in Novice HF - ARS License Numbers

To date, Val is not coded.

How do you know if he passed the code test
or not, unless he upgrades to General or
Extra?

I would know by the alternative method that I stated. The alternative
method that you conveniently snipped from my post. You must be really
desperate for message points.

he is wining so few lately and of course he is losing THE BIG ONE

i missed your post about another message if you would not mind too much
repaeting yourself at least for my benifit

If he passed Element 1 but not Element 3,
he'd still be a Technician, and there would
be no indication of his CSCE on the
database.

If...

well my csse seemd to have been recorded as note of change without
affecting the license class, In my case it rflects the passing of
element 3 (prepareing for the R&O)

Hi!