Old December 4th 05, 08:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dave lies some more

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:37:09 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Both Stevie and Dave contiue to show they are cowards

when will either of them answer the question what does a personans
sexuality have to do with radio?

answer the question you cowards

You seem to be under the misconception that I'd assume that all of your
recent childish posts to Steve were directed at me.

No I addressed them you as well

Did you? I saw of number of threads begun by you. All I saw in the
headers was Stevie, Stevie, Stevie--or some misspelling thereof.

more lies from dave

Well now, Mark, since you asked, I don't think that your sexuality
matters much in amateur radio.

there ypou have it admiting that you are just involved in gay bashing
to cover the fact you lack any real issue

Weren't you "cuting" just a little bit of my response? I added that
you'd still be a pervert, regardless of whether you are a radio amateur
or not. Your big mistake was in advertising the fact elsewhere on usenet.

then you were rsponile for my coments abotu yuour flirting on line
with a bifem

Dave K8MN

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282