Old December 4th 05, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "foot patrol near Falluja"

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:21:30 -0500, "Biosphere Fornicater"
wrote:

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"yojimbo" wrote in message
10 Marines killed near Falluja
Marines conducting 'counter-insurgency' operations

They should have flattened Falluja when they had the chance. Actually

they
still can. Time to break out some of those MOABs.

I'd like to hear you sing your tune above when a *nuclear device*
is detonated in one (or more?) major American cities. Best part is
you don't even have to be close. Just park it in one of those
Public Storage rental places in the suburbs on a timer. They won't
even know wtf hit them! Then after, you can thank Israel and AIPAC for our
Iraq invasion
and securing Israel's borders at the expense of 700K+ American lives.
(I bet the jew *******s won't even send a thank-you or a sympathy card
either.....)

Put it back in your pants, dick-waggler -- we've seen enough
of the pathetic little thing.