Old December 4th 05, 10:58 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
The Magnum

Default FA: RAY JEFFERSON 630 RADIO DIRECTION FINDING RADIOCheep

wrote in message
ups.com...
Man I hate spammers. One freaking post is enough.

Cheap? We did a RDF shootout a few years ago. Ray Jeff is the worse.
Hold out for a Bendix. The Ray Jeff is worth $20 tops, and the bidding
is at $27. Hardly cheap.

cooltube wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

It says its handy for being lost at sea. Hmmm. A compass would also be good
;o) at least the batteries wouldn't go flat. Nice collectors antique
though...

Regards,
Graham
--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham (www.open-channel.co.uk)