Old December 4th 05, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

Default stevie ****

N8WWM Doug Adair posting as----"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
killing another rasist thread
Steveo wrote:
cuting something despicatble

Not only is moparholic at hotmail dot com a racist idiot, he is a
serial anger venter. Look at EVERY SINGLE NG he has posted to. EVERY
ONE is filled with threats toward other people. The sissy can't control
it.

Aww, what's a matta dogie? Upset that I took you up on this invitation?
N8WWM mewled anonther idle threat with:

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

When I went to your section eight dump, you were way yonder too cowardly to
come outside, as seen below, so I took -YOUR- pic instead. lol

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

I've got a new plan for you now that you keep begging for my return. It's
gonna be ****ing hilarious too.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/