Old December 4th 05, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker

Default thumbs up or thumbs down on this scanner PRO-2052

Depending on your location, and requirements. The PRO-2052 will not receive
the newer APCO-25 digital modes that many public safety departments are
switching to. It's also on the list of scanners that will be adversely
effected once rebanding of the 800MHz trunked systems takes place. This
may, or may not be an issue, depending on your location, and the system's
frequencies.

It is one of the few scanners on the market that is capable of receiving UHF
Military Air, in the AM mode.

Bill Crocker

"Michael" wrote in message
wondering if anyone has any good reviews or is it good someone asked me
to give them my Xmas list so i want to hear if this is a good scanner to
use at home u can email me aback or to this group