Old December 5th 05, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Steve concerned about the number of Mark's postings.

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 2 Dec 2005 04:23:57 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
Troy Reynolds wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:00:44 -0500,
wrote:

Stevei insists on lying about the sexual orientation of severl folks
on RRAP

So ####ing what? Nobody gives a #### and neither should you.

Forget it, Troy.

Markie's considerate of and concious of one thing and one thing
only....And that's what Markie wants...As you can see by his
several-day-long spamming of the NG for his own gratification.

more lies slander boring Stevie

Definitely a lie. Steve has started more new threads (spam) than
anyone around, usually to lie about another, or to call them names.
Now he cries like a little girl about getting a mega-dose of it back.
Poor little Steve.

What's "boring" is watching you humiliate yourself, Markie.

So...When you going to apologize to the other users and resume
adult-like conduct?

Steve, K4YZ

I dunno. It's kind of interesting seeing someone "out-asshole" you,
Steve. And I don't think Mark's even close to being done. My best
guess is that you've really ****ed him off. Can't imagine why. Hi!

You need to answer Mark's question about what a person's sexual
orientation has to do with amateur radio and why you change
attributions and accuse people of "raped an old friend," pedophilia,
etc.

Maybe once you apologize for being a jerk and promise to behave
yourself... he will abate the very treatment that you dish out to
others. Strange that you don't like it in-turn.

But it's up to Mark to accept your apology.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for a seperate apology...