Old December 5th 05, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RRS - The Topic is Shortwave and the Goal is to Talk About (Write About) Shortwave related things . . .

RHF wrote:
snip
So The Question Becomes : Will You Contribute and Post that
One Message a Day or Be One of those to Reply and Comment
- - - Will You ? ? ? - - - It Begins With You - - - Be Their ! ! !

snip
---------------------
I am trying to work up my nerve for a certain on topic flame war over
"power dividers", signal spliters, "passive multiset couplers" or as us
engineers like to call them, "hybrids" and thier possible use in a
"normal"
SW environment.

It is rather counter intuitive.

I am still trying to find a valid, acceptable "on line" refference for
typical
natural HF noise floor. Step one was to get everyone to agree that a
good
hybrid only introduces 3+dB of loss. That was way too much fun.

Terry