Old December 5th 05, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

Default Steve concerned about the number of Mark's postings.

On 4 Dec 2005 19:07:22 -0800, wrote in
.com:

snip
You need to answer Mark's question about what a person's sexual
orientation has to do with amateur radio and why you change
attributions and accuse people of "raped an old friend," pedophilia,
etc.

That is disturbing........ a male nurse (and Marine impersonator) who
volunteers for an organization with many members that are minors, who
admittedly trolls the highways with a scanner and emergency lights
looking for victims, who has a residential history that covers several
states, and who has a well-documented (and self-documented) propensity
for psychological tranference...... accusing someone ELSE of rape and
pedophilia? Please tell me that I'm not the only one who's connecting
the dots here?