Old December 5th 05, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default why does Dave aid and abet steve's despictable behavoir

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:51:23 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
why does dave who claim to be christaion support and aid stevie in
engaging in despictable behavoir?

Well, Mark, if ever there was to be proof that you are mentally coming
unraveled, your lengthy series of spam posts should do the trick.

answer the question why do you aid abet someone in violating the 10
comenedments

The ten comendedments, huh? You're awfully big on stating that someone
is "aiding and abetting" but you seem to have no sense of taking
responsibility for fallout from your own action or lack of action.

I answered one of your questions and you've subsequently stated on a
number of occasions that I didn't answer it. Then you've called me a
liar. You'll excuse me if I choose not to answer any more of your
questions, espeically when the question is about a religion which you've
clearly rejected.

instaed you make an attack

You've never really seen me in attack mode.

Dave K8MN