Old December 5th 05, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Some more feedline information.

Telamon wrote:

Yeah the spiral wound foil shield sounds like a bad idea. It is sure to
mess up the fields inside the coax.

Please post to the news group if you or your friends turn anything else
up on this subject of higher frequency noise ingress into the coax.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I have emailed copies of tis thread to several EEs and advanced hams
that I know.
One EE's response wondered when I was going to give up on that 5W
station fron
"lower goatsuckistan".
Funny.

I forwarded this queston through our slaesdroid to Belden.

I am sure there is a very simple answer but darned itf I know what it
is.

Terry