Old December 6th 05, 09:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Hans jion (jion?) in the projotive (projotive?) parade why? WTF is a "projotive parade"...?!?!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
becuase he knows that what realy bugs him is of no importance so he
has to make shsit up

"because" "really" And Markie...You can't even spell your
profanities right...?!?!

931-967-6282

It's been over a week now, Markie, and you're still broadcasting
some uninvolved third party's telephone number.

Why do you intentionally do things to hurt people you don't know
and who have nothing to do with the goings-on of this forum?

My answer? This is the proof that we need to show what kind of
"man" you really are.

Steve, K4YZ

Just curious. Why would the person at that number be uninvolved?

Whomever that is is NOT a member of this forum, Brain...They will
be "involved" only in that Markie drags them into something they knew
nothing about and had no idea of save for his rantings herein.

Steve, K4YZ