Old December 7th 05, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

Default Not Qualified...For WHAT...?!?!?

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 03:10:11 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

wrote

Dudly hasn't mentioned a single individual in any of his
claimed "outfits", made available ANY photo or snapshot of
himself taken during his alleged 18-year career, nor made
available to anyone a single one of his claimed "many"
DD-214s, has made MANY actual errors of official and un-
official names and procedures used by the Marines, has
verified NOTHING of his heroic-warrior military service,
all in seven years of unremitting vile insults at anyone
daring to challenge his opinion on anything.

Len,

I'm not going to drawn into you and Franks "Steve wasn't a Marine" game.

Nobody asked you. You rubbed your own nose in it, Hans.

With the exception of you naming one or two comrades and Frank posting a URL of
a scan of a DD214, I don't know of a single veteran here who has named "a single
individual", made available any photo, or verified in any way their military
service.

Since my discharge I've met many other Marines and I've met many
fakers. Casual discussion of their MOS, or even of their service as a
Marine, is usually enough for me to tell if someone is either telling
the truth or a Dud. Steve is a Dud.

Applying the same tests that you list above about Steve, means that
Dan, Brian, I, Jeff, and any other veterans here that I've not named, are also
imposters?

Do any of you claim to have been a Marine? If not, I couldn't care
less.