Old December 7th 05, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default why does Dave aid and abet steve's despictable behavoir

N0VFP wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

instaed you make an attack

You've never really seen me in attack mode.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL @ the Cameron snip. You couldn't attack
if your life depended upon it.

About the only thing you can be sure of, Unwiseman, is that you beat
feet the only time in your life you've been around me.

Maybe you can run to Markie's police
chief to whine like a snip about what he posts like you did with
Wiseman.

Run? Oh, I don't think so. I normally drive or telephone when filing a
complaint about you, Roger. I bring documentation. That's one of the
reasons that you have to hide your identity and pretend to be Roger
Wiseman's imaginary friend. That's what your pathetic existence comes
down to.

What's it like not to have enough friends to be your pall bearers?

Remember to take your lithium.

Dave K8MN