Old December 7th 05, 03:02 PM
Iitoi Iitoi is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by

You want a 10 MB PDF all about the battalion and my station
assignment in Japan while I was in the service? I've given it
in here often enough. It is a good photo essay. Got pictures
of me and buddies in there as well.

You want to see an article in the Pacific Stars & Stripes that was
an interview of me by Rick Chernitzer about Hardy Barracks? I've
given that in here as well. Some of the 600+ photos I took while
over there were published in the Stars & Stripes.

I've digitized a number of documents I have about my military and
civlian service. In trying to send out some of them, all I get is
waaa-waaa static from the Extras who "refuse to look at it." One
sissy bitched that one had "male nudity" in it! [it is impossible
to tell gender from a "moon shot" at a distance...the gender was
assumed, sir, just ASSumed] I can send any of them as attachments
to private e-mail or I can ask someone else to put them on their
larger website (an imposition on them which requires I return a
favor and so is a fall-back position) Tsk, tsk, I've gotten a
basket full of "complaints" from Dud about my work RESUME being
a "curiculum vitae"...which it wasn't.

I've given FOUR names in this newsgroup who can vouch for what I've
said. Three of those are Amateur Extra class amateur radio
licensees, the fourth is a retired DoD civilian engineer.
Why don't you put all that crap in a big Hefty bag and bring it down to Roseta's pool hall on San Fernando and impress some of the regulars with your war stories.

The Man in the Maze
QRV from Babouivari Peak, AZ