Old December 7th 05, 01:07 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.radio.scanner
PromaBoss

Default Scanner Amsterdam Police ON-LINE

good answer

what does the USA do for us,well only some good scanners but thats about it

sadly its human rights patriotic flag waving and wish to control the whole
world and give us more terrorism ,we can thank USA for the 7/7 attacks for a
start

So what has the USA given the world lately? A bit of a headache caused by
George Dubya's patriotic flag waving and
telling the world the US is the best democracy there is. Which it isn't.

Over there in the UK -- sorry lads. We have to put up with this neighbour
of ours to the south all the time. They're a bit of a handfull at times.