Old December 8th 05, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Morgan

Default stvei contiues lieathon

On 28 Nov 2005 08:54:08 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

stole from an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
Dave agrees that sexuality is not relavant to radio.

"relevent"

therefore Stevie is lying in claiming it does therfore Stevie has lied

Uhhhhhhhhhh...How does DAVE'S opinion make anything I have
said a "lie"...?!?!

by being a lie

You've not shown where anyone BUT you has uttered lies, Markie.

yes I have indeed I have you admiting to your lies such in the
molestation thread

it was lie before dave said and remians one now

cut
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282