Old December 8th 05, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Stealing e-mail addresses, Markie?

nope stevie just forgining attributes like you do

Attributes in the body of the messsage are one thing.

You'd better go back over the last several YEARS of LenniePosts
wherein he's done exactly the very same thing, not only to me, but
numerous others.

You have NEVER seen me forge an E-mail address as a USENET nick or
original author address.

Never.

I told you 2 could play that game stevie

Sorry, PaganBoy. You're the only one in THIS game.

but you can stopp this at any time by being civil

You're getting far better than you deserve, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ