Old December 8th 05, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Kingjed

Default ICOM IC-R5 virtual contro; pannel

Kingjed
Nov 20, 11:41 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.radio.scanner
From: "Kingjed" - Find messages by
this author
Date: 20 Nov 2005 15:41:06 -0800
Subject: Virtual Control Pannel For ICOM IC-R5
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Hi All

does anyone know of a Virtual Control Pannel For ICOM IC-R5 or a way to
get my scanner sound through to my pc to

i have the scanner and the conecting cable and it all works with the
cloning software but i need to make it easy to scan and edit freq and
save

also are there any files out there i can literally drag and drop onto
my cloning software to say auto add all air frequencies in uk ets

cheers