Old December 9th 05, 02:25 AM posted to de.sci.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
Hal Murray

Default "Standard parts" for rf amps?

I have a nice line of 2% caps in stock, but where do you
get the elusive (affordable) 1% capacitors?

Digikey stocks a handful of Panasonic ECQ-P(Z),
POLYPROPYLENE, Radial, 0.001 to 0.47 uF.

Not a great selection, but probably good enough for
many timing applications if you do the fine tuning with
the size of the R.

--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California. So are all my
other mailboxes. Please do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited