Old September 21st 03, 09:21 PM
Tarmo Tammaru

According to the AES catalog, it is rated 3 - 40 MHz. The Unadilla baluns,
which go for about $25 , are rated down to 1.8 MHz.

Tam/WB2TT
"Roger Halstead" wrote in message
I was laying out the wire to cut a 160 meter fan dipole when I
discovered I have no information on the balun I dug out of the drawer.
As it's a new balun I probably have the information sheet *somewhere*

It's a Van Gorden Engineering Hi-Q 1:1 Balun.
I know they are relatively inexpensive, but what I need is the
frequency range and power handling capability.

I've spent over an hour doing searches and aparently didn't hit the
right combination.

Roger (K8RI)
www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)