Old December 9th 05, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
k4yz

Default I'd Call 130 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~Markie's Scorecard of 30 November 2005~~(Let's See If He Tries to "kill" This Thread Too..?!?!?)

On 8 Dec 2005 16:07:11 -0800, wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

Let's hope he get's his check soon and get's out of the house for
a while!

Steve, K4YZ

You define internet stalking as 130 new threads?

like I have said before in making these posts stevie more or less
admitts to the charges made over the years against him

Should I go back and count up your new threads?

Hi!

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282