Old December 9th 05, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default I'd Call 315 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~Markie's Scorecard of 09 December 2005~~(Let's See If He Tries to "kill" This Thread Too..?!?!?)

k4yz did not write:
On 8 Dec 2005 16:07:11 -0800, wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

Let's hope he get's his check soon and get's out of the house for
a while!

Steve, K4YZ

You define internet stalking as 130 new threads?

like I have said before in making these posts stevie more or less
admitts to the charges made over the years against him

Markie, that you glean an "admission" from anything I've said in
the last few days is pretty much an admission of your own that you have
some problems with delusions.

Steve, K4YZ