Old December 9th 05, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Default For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

Thanks for the story. I do not support the types of actions we read
about in the article, which are needlessly destructive and have
potential to harm living things. While I sympathize with their
motives, their actions are wrong and, frankly, do not serve their
causes well.

I will also say that simple property destruction does not automatically
"terror" make. Expensive and needless vandalism, perhaps - but
application of the "terror" moniker for many things - like knocking
over a transmission tower - is hyperbole. Starting fires or bombing is
borderline, however, and certainly unwarranted.

Bruce Jensen