Old December 9th 05, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default Last post that I will make for awhile....

dxAce wrote:
beerbarrel wrote:
It's to mII. I apologize to you and your mother for that posts that I
made. I also apologize to and Cancer victims that I might have upset.
Please forgive me for that attacks...

Tracy

Sure doesn't look like the real Beerbarrel.

Oddly enough, this is posted from the same IP address all the other
beerbarrel articles are posted from. That's a good indication that
this is the real mccoy. However, the fact that he's posting through
Google suggests he may have lost his news server privileges at Cox.
That may be the reason for the sudden apology.