Old December 9th 05, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

bpnjensen wrote:
I will also say that simple property destruction does not automatically
"terror" make. Expensive and needless vandalism, perhaps - but
application of the "terror" moniker for many things - like knocking
over a transmission tower - is hyperbole.

"Do what I say or I'll destroy your stuff when you're not looking."
Sounds like terrorism to me.