Old December 9th 05, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

BpnJ,

Sit in the Front Room of your House with your Family and have
a Molotov Cocktail {Fire Bomb} thrown through the Window [.]
Now Tell Me That Is NOT Terror !
- - - Yes I Know Ecology and Saving the Planet Helps to
Justify A Lot of Eco-Terrorist Crimes against Property by
the Liberal Media.

However, just be a Black Family in the South and have a
Burning Cross placed on your Front Yard by the KKK and
it is Instant National News of "White Racist Terror" by the
Liberal Media.

Any Crime Against a Person (Corporation) or Their Property that
is designed to Kill, Injure, Damage, Destroy, or Create Fear
is a Terrorist Act [.] - IMHO

Also - IMHO - Terrorist Deserve (need to be placed) Life in Prison
without possibility of Parole : In Maximum Security with Solitary
Confinement for Life as an Example to All : That All Terrorism
Will NOT Be Accepted Under Any Circumstances [.] [.] [.]

so say i - my opinions stated as facts ~ RHF