Old December 9th 05, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Roger

Default Sony 2010 problem

Hi thanks for that Chuck, I shall do that
much appreciated
Roger

"KA6UUP" wrote in message
Roger,
Join the 2010 yahoo group. Lots of info and pictures are available to
repair this problem. There are also a couple of dependable repair persons
there.
73,
Chuck

Roger wrote:
Hi all, I have just noticed that on my 2010, the telescopic antenna is
not functioning correctly, till now I have been using the AM jack at the
side.
It will pick up strong FM stations, but hardly anything at all audible on
am/sw.
I took the back of cleaned the connectors, they seem fine.
It works brilliant on the AM jack,
Any ideas
cheers
Roger