Old December 10th 05, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

MnMikew wrote:
"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
BpnJ,

Sit in the Front Room of your House with your Family and have
a Molotov Cocktail {Fire Bomb} thrown through the Window [.]
Now Tell Me That Is NOT Terror !

Please read what I said.

I would never advocate this. I would call this terror.

Bombing of unoccupied areas is borderline.

Bruce

Bombing is bombing Bruce.

Except in Iraq, where the victims are so worthless that the killers
can't even be bothered to count their bodies.

B 52 bombers over a defenseless Baghdad will be remembered as worse than
what the Nazis did in Poland during the month it took to overrun them.

Bring back Nuremberg NOW.

mike