Old December 10th 05, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

Default For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 9 Dec 2005 10:32:25 -0800
Subject: For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

BpnJ,

Sit in the Front Room of your House with your Family and have
a Molotov Cocktail {Fire Bomb} thrown through the Window [.]
Now Tell Me That Is NOT Terror !

No thanks.
- - - Yes I Know Ecology and Saving the Planet Helps to
Justify A Lot of Eco-Terrorist Crimes against Property by
the Liberal Media.

Example?

However, just be a Black Family in the South and have a
Burning Cross placed on your Front Yard by the KKK and
it is Instant National News of "White Racist Terror" by the
Liberal Media.

The media should mid their own business and stop labeling white racist
cross-burners as "terrorists".

Any Crime Against a Person (Corporation) or Their Property that
is designed to Kill, Injure, Damage, Destroy, or Create Fear
is a Terrorist Act [.] - IMHO

Boy howdy!

Also - IMHO - Terrorist Deserve (need to be placed) Life in Prison
without possibility of Parole : In Maximum Security with Solitary
Confinement for Life as an Example to All : That All Terrorism
Will NOT Be Accepted Under Any Circumstances [.] [.] [.]

Yeah without even so much as a trial. Just roun 'em up and throw them in
prison!

so say i - my opinions stated as facts ~ RHF
.

That's the problem. You think your half-baked opinions are facts.

Greg