Old December 10th 05, 08:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
jjj

Default re-entering ham radio

They have dummied down the ham license so the venders like Icom can
sell more radios. After 30 years I feel ham radio is now a waste of
time.

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:42:28 -0500, Dana wrote:

You don't hear anyone talking about building equipment anymore for sure.

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, dontspam wrote:

Sure you hear lots of signals on the bands. Appliance operators and
cb'ers.

On 1 Dec 2005 15:05:32 GMT, (Chuck
Sherwood) wrote:

I would foget ham radio. It is on the way out.
Get some woodworking tools.

That is what they said 10 years ago..
I still hear signals on the bands so at least somebody
is xmitting...

I don't particularly like woodworking.

chuck