Old December 10th 05, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
The Magnum

Default re-entering ham radio

Sorry but I completely disagree////drivel snipped/////

Classic denial syndrome.

Typical Arrogance Syndrome......... but at least when you
////////FLUSHED//////////

Flushed by a cretin................. oh dear how upset am i.....

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh right, you lied about flushing me.... then you act childish..

I make a perfectly valid point in reply to a posting of yours and you
immediately come back with a childish reply as I don't agree with you. This
just goes to show the level of person you are. You bleat on about the
decline of Amateur radio blasting the authorities that be then, when someone
doesn't massage your ego in their reply, you lose control and act like this.

No need to go on is there really.

Regards,
Graham

--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham (www.open-channel.co.uk)