Old December 10th 05, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: on Dec 9, 6:28 pm

Jim, is this what you meant when you said that you "served in other
ways?"

Brian,

You have written that phrase as a direct quote, and attributed it to
me.

Where have I written that I 'served in other ways'?

So you haven't "served in other ways?"

September 24, 2004;

Nope. I did not write that I "served in other ways" on that date.

January 13, February 10, May 25 2005.

Nope, nope, and nope again. I did not write that I
"served in other ways" on any of those dates either.

Len, if you had actually *read* what I wrote on those
days, you'd know that.

What I have written is a question for you and others.

Here it is again:

Is service in the military the only way a citizen can
serve our country? Or are there other ways?