Old December 10th 05, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why can't staev tel the truth

On 20 Oct 2005 02:56:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

more_stupid_than_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend_lied_about_just_about_everything wrote:
starting out with
"And this is different from any other law...HOW?"

he follows up wit

"with"

k4yz
nobodys old friend
and as amateur they are subject to modifcation by us which proves they
are not laws

Sure they are.

how long will stevie try to maintian this stupid lie

"maintain"

It's not a lie.

it is a lie

Nope.

And no matter how many times your "cut" or repeat THIS lie, will
it be true, Markie.

you are lying

Bandplans are not laws

why can't he just fees up

cuting Stevie evasion

"cutting", Markie...

cut
still holding onto that lie

What lie?

of course Stevie is still lying about not making death threats after 7
years

I didn't lie and I didn't threaten your life.

you lied about bandplans = laws

you lie about your threats

And repeating THAT over and over does not make it true, Markie.

no it does not, facts make it true

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282